MisterSelfDestructMisterSelfDestruct

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Brian Peppers Theme DM Brian Peppers Theme DM

this is fucking bullshit

firstly this is no where in any shape or form simular to death metal. secondly this isn't even a valid fucking submisison. you didn't do shit, you stole pictures from ytmnd and added a stupid fucking song in the background, your a fucking faggot fuck you

black-father responds:

go get yourself some time to see my other bullshit in my account

Dramatic Cue #2/1 Dramatic Cue #2/1

Excellent.

Fabulous and masterful entertainment.

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Excluding the first guy using a notepapper back...

...ground, most of them didnt really use one layor to its potentional, most of the artwrok is asymal, and from the looks of it people we're ripping off idea's from other submissions to the same thing(Ex. Notebook). How ever kudos to the guy who did the earpeircing thing, that was neat. no kudos to 50% who used one line frame-by-frame, its the easiest thing in the world, and to boot someone was doing it in half of the project fps's. In conclusion, it had potential, but it died without a funeral.

-Skate Or Die- -Skate Or Die-

I liked it.

Decent Animation, Decent Music, and Moderate Violence. Thats pretty much as good as a flash can get.

Skatanic Skatanic

Well,

I would have enjoyed it more if you didnt speed up the song making it sound like shit. Otherwise it was pretty good.

Drunkendog responds:

lol :x

Sonic Series Preview Sonic Series Preview

not bad

by the way it looks you have an idea on what your doing, the art is good enough for me, bad religon is a good band, and this is a protected flash.

The Oops Collab The Oops Collab

Spastastic and Enjoyable

All At The Same Time, this is what collabs should be like, not to some crappy emo song with creator's charators singing with crappy animation... This was quite refreshing. 4/5 :)

CybermonkeyStudios responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks!

The Life Of a DDR Player. The Life Of a DDR Player.

Not That Bad

The writing was halirous unlike most stuff based on games here, the Graphics arent great, sometimes it suits the writing correctly, sometimes it doesnt. The Voice Acting need some work, or you just need a better mic cause i can here static in the background. Anyways its pretty funny cause i use to have a ddr addition. I Hope for the best.

NG Halloween Collab 2006 NG Halloween Collab 2006

Woah.

it turned out better then i hope, most of the collabs i enter die :'(... Thumbs Up...

-MrSelfDestruct[TheTab]

Mashi Gear Solid Mashi Gear Solid

LOL TWEN

quote the funnierer.
The animation and art was pretty cool but it switches to much,
kar did my voice quite horribly but that adds on the value,
well that was fun to watch and having a small cameo was entertaining, chow

-thealmightybubble