MisterSelfDestructMisterSelfDestruct

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Amazed Amazed

Feels like the 80's

ah, the idea is simple yet effective and migrane inducing, the concept is almost equaviltent to the 80's arcade games found at an old campground's arcade. i protect it.

Real Cartoon Tutorial Real Cartoon Tutorial

No. just no.

how the hell can you mark this off as a tutorial, all you did was show people how to trace a image of harry potter and use gradients, Everyone who has had flash for over a month knows all of this. It didnt look real at all so you failed your tagline.

how the fuck did you get a 3.77 on a peice of shit like this?

Alphabit responds:

It's hard to imagine how anyone could find it useful if you're naturaly talented. My guess is that you know all this so well that you can't imagine anyone needing a tutorial to teach them to draw.

The truth is, there are a LOT of bad drawers, and even if i can give them the slightest idea on how to draw, then that's a very good thing.

ash eats penis ash eats penis

FUCKING AWESOME

I CAEM!!!!1LWOTG

Sticky responds:

YEAH I KR4589 AND FKSDJNMKR FUCK IT WAS MKJHUSDH92523K8DSJ348JKF4K8 AND THEN WE EXPLODED.

Avoid Avoid

great (516)

Man this is very addicting, Great use of AS, My high score was 516

C360 responds:

Wow shit. Thats an amazing score. Way to go.

Thanks!

Grave 2 Grave 2

Lacks, Doesnt Deserve Front.

Ok so the graphics were kinda low budget. The Action scripting was good in small doces, Wasnt very violent, Lacks a lot.

Stick RPG 2 CS Demo Stick RPG 2 CS Demo

Truely Great.

I found this Little Demo proble the most additing thing, I killed 549 people out of boredem, GOD I WAS STICK RPG 2!!!1

Clock Crew Simon Clock Crew Simon

Addicting

Hmm i remember something like this in one of the old donky kong games, RULES!!!!1fifen!!!!!1

Bamsemus gets a new car Bamsemus gets a new car

WOOHOO