MisterSelfDestructMisterSelfDestruct

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Brian Peppers Theme DM Brian Peppers Theme DM

this is fucking bullshit

firstly this is no where in any shape or form simular to death metal. secondly this isn't even a valid fucking submisison. you didn't do shit, you stole pictures from ytmnd and added a stupid fucking song in the background, your a fucking faggot fuck you

black-father responds:

go get yourself some time to see my other bullshit in my account

Dramatic Cue #2/1 Dramatic Cue #2/1

Excellent.

Fabulous and masterful entertainment.

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Excluding the first guy using a notepapper back...

...ground, most of them didnt really use one layor to its potentional, most of the artwrok is asymal, and from the looks of it people we're ripping off idea's from other submissions to the same thing(Ex. Notebook). How ever kudos to the guy who did the earpeircing thing, that was neat. no kudos to 50% who used one line frame-by-frame, its the easiest thing in the world, and to boot someone was doing it in half of the project fps's. In conclusion, it had potential, but it died without a funeral.

Amazed Amazed

Feels like the 80's

ah, the idea is simple yet effective and migrane inducing, the concept is almost equaviltent to the 80's arcade games found at an old campground's arcade. i protect it.

Real Cartoon Tutorial Real Cartoon Tutorial

No. just no.

how the hell can you mark this off as a tutorial, all you did was show people how to trace a image of harry potter and use gradients, Everyone who has had flash for over a month knows all of this. It didnt look real at all so you failed your tagline.

how the fuck did you get a 3.77 on a peice of shit like this?

Alphabit responds:

It's hard to imagine how anyone could find it useful if you're naturaly talented. My guess is that you know all this so well that you can't imagine anyone needing a tutorial to teach them to draw.

The truth is, there are a LOT of bad drawers, and even if i can give them the slightest idea on how to draw, then that's a very good thing.

ash eats penis ash eats penis

FUCKING AWESOME

I CAEM!!!!1LWOTG

Sticky responds:

YEAH I KR4589 AND FKSDJNMKR FUCK IT WAS MKJHUSDH92523K8DSJ348JKF4K8 AND THEN WE EXPLODED.